Instructions / Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for BYS Online Registration
WE HAVE SWITCHED TO A NEW SOFTWARE PROGRAM. YOU NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
To register for the Fall 2015 Recreational Soccer Season which will begin in September 2015 please do the following:
1. The preferred browsers to use with this Sport Ngin registration software is either Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox. You may use Internet Explorer or Safari but they often run into problems.
2. Click the button on the bottom of the page to begin.
3. When you are asked "Who are you registering?" please fill in the PLAYER'S name.
4. When asked for Grade and School, please use the grade and school that the player is ENTERING IN SEPTEMBER. (not their current grade!)
KINDERGARTEN PARENTS: Volunteer Division Directors work very hard over the summer to form teams. We try to keep the younger players with kids from their own schools/neighborhood. If you wish to keep your kindergartener with neighborhood kids then please list their school as their HOME SCHOOL (the school they will attend in grades 1-5.) If you choose Monatiquot as their school then they will be placed on a team with other Kindergarten players from all over Braintree, regardless of address.
5. Be sure to agree to both the Liability and Medical Waivers
6. If you are registering another sibling, then click "Register another player." The discount will be applied on the checkout screen.
7. Please pay by credit card. If you choose "pay offline" then please send your check in right away so that we may process your registration and find your child a team.Please contact the Registrar if you need to make payment arrangements.